- In honour of Prof Roger Blandford, who received the 2020 Shaw Prize in Astronomy
- Provide opportunity for secondary students to meet a Shaw Laureate in person
- Public lecture – Presentation of major breakthroughs and key remaining questions concerning our fundamental understanding of astrophysical black holes
- Prof Roger Blandford, 2020 Shaw Laureate in Astronomy
- 24 June 2023 (Saturday)
- 5:30pm – 7:00pm
- Hong Kong Space Museum
- Secondary students and public
- Secondary Students: Please contact corresponding teacher in charge at your school. Teachers may enroll for their students here. Enrollment deadline: 16 June 2023.
- Public: No pre-registration is required. Admission will be on first-come-first-served basis
- Live broadcast will also be available on Hong Kong Space Museum's YouTube channel.