What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded and may be stored on any of your internet enabled devices e.g. your computer, smartphone or tablet - like a memory for a web page.
This means we automatically collect and store the following information about your visit:
- the internet domain and IP address from where you access our website;
- the type of browser software and operating system used to access our website and type of device;
- the date and time you access our website;
- if you linked to our website from another website, the address of that website; and
- the pages or links you enter, visit and exit our website from.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website, and include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around and use our website. This helps us to improve the way our website work, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. These cookies are also used to help us understand what interests our users, and measure how effective our advertising is;
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences, for example, your choice of language or region, browsing font size;
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and any material displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose; and
- Advertising cookies. These cookies will remember your preferences, and in general, that you used our website, to tailor advertising to you and your interests. These cookies are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of advertisements.
Managing cookie settings
You can block cookies by activating the setting within your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. Please be aware if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
If you wish to withdraw your agreement at any time, you will need to delete your cookies using your browser settings for each browser you use.
For more information about how to do this, please see
http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/clear-cookies-installed.html, or follow the 'Help' option in your internet browser for more details.
Updated in February 2020