Who may apply?
- Undergraduates (Enroll in Undergraduate or Postgraduate programme as at 15 November 2021)
- Postgraduates (Enroll in Undergraduate or Postgraduate programme as at 15 November 2021)
- PhD Graduates (Awarded PhD degree on or after 15 November 2016)
in Astronomy, Life Science and Medicine, Mathematical Sciences or other closely related subjects may apply to join the Forum.
(Not limited to research work in universities, institutions and industry; individual researchers could also be considered.)
When to apply?
Open application will be available from September to December 2020. Details will be announced on this website later.
- Scientific Review Committees under the three disciplines, namely Astronomy, Life Science and Medicine, and Mathematical Sciences will review all valid applications.
- Scientific Review Board will then select the final 200 applicants to join the Forum.
- Hotel Accommodation - for Non-Hong Kong Permanent Residents studying/working outside Hong Kong
(The HKLF may consider offering partial or full sponsorship on transportation to successful applicants with financial difficulty. Subject to the final decision of the HKLF.)
- Travel Cost (subject to a financial ceiling) - for Hong Kong Permanent Residents studying/working outside Hong Kong
- Cost of the HKLF arranged meals, transportation, tours, visits and cultural experience activities in the Forum will be covered - for all participant
- March – April 2021
- All applicants, either successful or rejected, will receive email notification.
- Hong Kong Science Park (main venue)
- Other Hong Kong’s landmarks
English (for both application platform and event)
Online application platform and further information will be launched on this website later. Please stay tuned. Should you want to receive the Forum’s latest updates, please subscribe the Forum’s e-newsletter here.